We have signed up for this years Row By Row Experience. This years theme is H2O Water
You can visit the Row by Row Experience website
See all Massachusetts shops.
- Fabric plates can be sold: May 15, 2015
- Rows photo posted on Area Facebook page: June 1, 2015
- Patterns ready to be handed out: June 21, 2015
- Customers travel and collect patterns: June 21 – Sept. 8, 2015
- Customers bring in completed quilt for prize: June 21 – Oct. 31, 2015
The 3rd Sunday of each month, from 1 pm – 4pm
Laurel will show you a new scrap quilt each month!
Every Saturday 10am – 4pm
$20 plus dish of potluck to share. Bring what you like to make or buy.
You must reserve your spot soon, as space is limited.
Thank you everyone for stopping by and having fun collecting the patterns. Our pattern will be available for $5, and we still have license plates at $5.99 each, for a limited time.
This is a full-service sewing store with all the things a quilter or clothing sewing enthusiast needs to get going, or keep going.
We have quilting fabrics, clothing fabrics, upholstery, fleece, flannel. Many sewing accessories such as rulers, needles, buttons, cutting devices, specialty tools, patterns, etc.
There are services available, such as machine quilting, clothing repair, and always good advice on sewing projects.